At Sonoran Property Inspections we pride ourselves on not only providing a quality home inspection in Prescott, but also on excellent customer service. We have had real estate agents and their clients tell us that they appreciate the small things we do to make the process of home inspections better for them.
For some, the end goal is when a company “meets expectations”, and that is of course the cornerstone of any successful business. Before you can provide excellent customer service the basic expectations must be regularly met. So what makes customer service go to the next level? Listening to the needs of the client, responding quickly, offering help over and above the initial need. In short, attention, action, and follow through. Sadly these three things are often missing in the service industry. Just trying to get a call back from some businesses is difficult. I don’t get it! Just call back and tell me you are too busy for more work, but have the courtesy to call back! Sorry for the brief rant, but I can’t tell you how this frustrates me, and I know you feel the same way.
So here is what you can expect from us:
- We will answer your calls and emails – or if we are helping someone else at the time you call, we promise to return calls and emails within a few hours (not a few days!)
- If you need a home inspection we will get you scheduled within the ten day time frame in almost all cases – even if it means working 7 days a week to make sure we can get it done.
- We will schedule your termite inspections for you and you make just one payment to us and we pay the termite contractor. In the Phoenix area we will also schedule a pool inspection for you by a professional pool guy at no extra cost.
- If you can’t make it to the review after the home inspection we will set up a time to talk to you about the report even if it is after hours. We want to make sure you fully understand the report and will answer all your questions.
- Need to know who else to call to assist you? We can help with that too. Our job does not end once we deliver the report to you (same day reports by the way) – we are here to help you even after the inspection is done.
So, if you happen to be another service provider in the Prescott area, and you agree with me on the importance of customer service, I would love to hear from you. We are always looking for others that we can refer to a client when they need work done. Just another part of what we would call customer service – let us know if you agree. We’d love to help you.